Hello friends !
It’s Sophie with you today and a new layout to share !!
It’s a recipe layout ! I was assigned to work with these amazing goodies from the October 2023 kits:
- HKC Exclusive – Fall Vibes – Vellum Leaf Die Cuts (Main kit)
- HKC Exclusive – Fall Vibes – Gold Glitter Foam Branches & Leaf Stickers (Main kit)
- HKC Exclusive – Fall Vibes – Fall Leave & Mushroom Felt Stickers (Embellishment kit)
- HKC Exclusive – Fall Vibes – Oversized White Chipboard Titles & Accents (Embellishment kit)
- HKC Exclusive – Limited Addition – House Metal Die Set
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Andreas Azalea Magicals – Shimmering Watercolor Pigment (Color kit)
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Summer Lovin’ Sun Magicals – Watercolor Pigment (Color kit)
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Cape Cod Coral Magicals – Shimmering Watercolor Pigment (Color kit)
I cut many little houses on thick white cardstock and painted them with all the Lindy’s Stamp Gang powders diluted in a lot of water. I hand stitched on them with white embroidery floss.
I created a scenery with the houses on each side of my black and white photo. I added the Gold Glitter Foam Branches & Leaf Stickers scattered between the houses, on which I applied a thin coat of white gesso to tone down the golden colour.
I also placed a few beautiful vellum and felt leave in the scenery. It adds pops of colour and dimension…I love the result !
I used a white chipboard word for my title that I placed on the bottom of the page, on coloured cardstock (Cardstock kit) and applied white gesso under the title to make it stand out.
I covered the white chipboard with patterned paper, and sanded the edges.
I decorated the title with more vellum pieces and a few felt mushrooms.
Here are more close-ups:
How cool are these little houses ?? This metal die set is a must have !
I hope that you like what you see here today ! You can check out my instagram account @so_scrappy for a Reel process of this page !
Happy crafting !