Hello, my friends! It’s Jana Eubank here. This week on the Hip Kit Club blog the team is creating recipe layouts … meaning that we use an assigned list of ‘ingredients’ from the August Hip Kits. My recipe is as follows:
- August 2023 Layered Floral Die
- August 2023 Cardstock Kit
- Acetate Hearts
- Cardstock Ephemera Die-Cuts
- Mini Puffy Stickers
- June 2023 Alpha Die
Watch the video below to see what I came up with!
For this layout, I had a single 3.5″ x 5″ photo to scrapbook. I added a layered mat to the photo with the colorful cardstock of the Cardstock Kit, then adhered it along the edge of a series of patterned paper strips.
Next, I used the Layered Bright Florals & Leaves Die to create flowers to frame my photo. I used the Distressed Oxides from the August Color Kit to add shading to the edges of each flower layer, then adhered Pearl Stickers (Main Kit) the the centers.
The flowers and leaves are arranged in a diamond shape around my photo. In the top-left corner of the page, I placed my journaling strips. The bottom-left corner holds the title created with the Foam Stickers (Main Kit) and the June Taylor Alpha Die.
I am in LOVE with the dimension the die-cut flowers added to this page. The variety of flower layers and leaf shapes in the Layered Bright Florals & Leaves Die Set allowed me to create a myriad of flowers. I can’t wait to play with this set again!
Thanks for popping by my blog today. I hope to see you again soon!
AUGUST 2023 HIP KITS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
- August Main Kit (Patterned Paper, Cardstock Die-Cuts, Foam Alphas, Pearls)
- August Cardstock Kit (Azure, Clementine, Tuti-Fruiti, Lime Zest, Lemonade)
- August Embellishment Kit (Clear Stickers, Puffy Stickers, Acetate Hearts)
- August Color Kit (Distress Oxide Inks – Saltwater Taffy & Squeezed Lemonade)
- August Pocket Life Kit (Phrase Strip)
- August Bright Florals & Leaves Die
- June Alphabet Die