Hip Kit Club Project Life Design Team Call!
Are you an avid Project Life scrapbooker? Do you enjoy creating pocket style scrapbook layouts using a mix of amazing products from a variety of manufacturers? Are you a team player that enjoys working alongside other creative individuals? Do you actively communicate via various forms of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube & a personal blog? Are you willing to share your work and promote our Hip Kit Club via social media? Do you have a specific style that would be a good fit for our Hip Kit Club? Then we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY…
- Please share a collection of your best work that represents your specific style. Include photos of 3 recent pocket style layouts that you have created. 1 of the layouts must be created specifically for this DT call.
Include the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Blog URL
- Facebook Name/Page URL
- Instagram URL
- Twitter URL
- Pinterest URL
- YouTube Channel URL
- Links to galleries where you post your projects:
Please answer the following questions (2- 3 sentences each):
- Why would you be a good fit for the Hip Kit Club Design Team?
- When and why did you start scrapbooking?
- How would you best describe your style?
- Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams as well as their monthly commitments.
- List any previous design teams as well.
- What do you enjoy most about communicating and sharing your projects via all forms of social media? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media communities).
- Have you and/or are you comfortable with creating step by step pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos? If you have a YouTube channel, please be sure to provide the link to your channel above.
Design Team Requirements:
- 6 month term (October 1st 2015 – March 31st 2015)
- Each member must create 4 double page Project Life layouts with the products included in each month’s Hip Kit Club Project Life Kit & Add-On Kits. Create blog posts for each project that include product information, tips and techniques. Projects must be submitted by scheduled due dates.
- Design team members must be willing to join in occasional blog hops and/or blog challenges.
- Promote the Hip Kit Club regularly via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, message boards, etc…)
- Participate and interact with our Hip Kit Club members on our Facebook Member Forum
- Willing to create occasional pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos
MONTHLY COMPENSATION… ($75.00+ retail value/mo.)
- 1 Hip Kit Club Project Life Kit
- 1 Embellishment Add-On Kit
- 1 Paper Add-On Kit
- 1 Cardstock Add-On Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
- 1 Color Add-On Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
- 1 Hip Kit Club – Main Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
The deadline for applications is September 15th, 2015 at midnight PST. International applications are welcome to apply. However, international applicants must be willing to share in international shipping costs. All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
New design team member invitations will be sent via email and our New Hip Kit Club Design Team will be announced on our blog on October 1st, 2015 at noon PST.
We can’t wait to see your applications! Happy scrapping!
xo – Kimberly
3 thoughts on “Announcing our Hip Kit Club Project Life Design Team Call!”
Have new design team members all been selected and contacted by now?