Hip Kit Club Scrapbook Design Team Call!
Do you love scrapbooking and creating projects with an eclectic mix of amazing products from various manufacturers? Are you a team player that enjoys working alongside other creative individuals? Do you actively communicate via various forms of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube & a personal blog? Are you willing to share your work and promote our Hip Kit Club via social media? Do you have a specific style that would be a good fit for our Hip Kit Club? Then we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY…
- Please share a collection of your best work that represents your specific style. Include photos of 3 recent layouts that you have created. 1 of the layouts must be created specifically for this DT call.
Include the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Blog URL
- Facebook Name/Page URL
- Instagram URL
- Twitter URL
- Pinterest URL
- YouTube Channel URL
- Links to galleries where you post your projects:
Please answer the following questions (2- 3 sentences each):
- Why would you be a good fit for the Hip Kit Club Design Team?
- When and why did you start scrapbooking?
- How would you best describe your style?
- Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams as well as their monthly commitments.
- List any previous design teams as well.
- What do you enjoy most about communicating and sharing your projects via all forms of social media? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media communities).
- Have you and/or are you comfortable with creating step by step pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos? If you have a YouTube channel, please be sure to provide the link to your channel above.
Design Team Requirements:
- 6 month term (October 1st 2015 – March 31st 2015)
- Each member must create 4 layouts with the products included in each month’s Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.
- Prepare a weekly blog post with information about your project. Projects & blog posts must be submitted by scheduled due dates.
- Design team members must be willing to join in occasional blog hops and/or monthly blog challenges
- Promote the Hip Kit Club regularly via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, message boards, etc…)
- Participate and interact with our Hip Kit Club members on our Facebook Member Forum
- Willing to create occasional pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos
MONTHLY COMPENSATION… ($90.00+ retail value/mo.)
- 1 Hip Kit Club Main Kit
- 1 Embellishment Add-On Kit
- 1 Paper Add-On Kit
- 1 Cardstock Add-On Kit
- 1 Color Add-On Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
- 1 Project Life Add-On Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
The deadline for applications is September 15th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST. International applicants are welcome to apply. However, international design team members must be willing to share in international shipping costs. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com
New design team member invitations will be sent via email and our 2015 Hip Kit Club design team will be announced on our blog on October 1st, 2015 at noon PST.
We can’t wait to see your applications! Happy scrapping!