WHAT IS AN ONLINE CROP?
- Our annual online scrapbooking event that is hosted each year in our Hip Kit Club Facebook Group to celebrate Inter-National Scrapbook Day. Each day we have challenges & games that are created & hosted by our amazing Design Team Members. We will be awarding prizes and having giveaways throughout the entire weekend. You won’t want to miss this!
- CLICK HERE to join our HKC Facebook Group and get ready to take part in the festivities
SAVE THE DATE!
- Friday, May 4th, 2018: 5pm – midnight EST
- Saturday, May 5th, 2018: 7am – midnight EST
- Sunday, May 6th, 2018: 7am – 6pm EST
HOW TO ACCESS OUR CROP…
- Our crop & challenges are open to Everyone! You don’t need to be a HKC Subscriber or use Hip Kit products to be eligible to participate. If you are not already a member of our Hip Kit Club Facebook Group… just request to join and we will give you access to all the festivities. CLICK HERE to join our HKC Facebook Group.
HOW THE CHALLENGES WORK…
- Each challenge will hosted in our Hip Kit Club Facebook Group. There will be a specific conversation thread that will be hosted by one of our Design Team Members. All of the details and conversations regarding each challenge will take place in that specific thread. To play along… just add a comment introduce yourself and jump in the conversation.
- We will also host a games, award prizes & have giveaways during each challenge.
CHALLENGE DEADLINES & REQUIREMENTS…
- Projects for each challenge are due on Monday, May 7th by midnight EST.
- Entries must be uploaded the challenge photo album fon our HKC Facebook Group by Monday, May 7th at midnight EST to be eligible for a prize.
- You may also share your projects with others by posting them directly onto the thread for that challenge.
- Projects must be created for each specific challenge. They cannot be previously displayed elsewhere.
- Projects cannot be entered into multiple challenges.
- Participants may enter only one project per challenge.
- We will award “Queen of the Crop” prize to one of the participants who completes ALL of our challenges. We will draw a name to select our winner.
- Challenge winners will be announced on our Hip Kit Club blog & Facebook group on Wednesday, May 9th at 3pm EST. Each winner will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to the Hip Kit Club store.
FRIDAY, MAY 4TH, 2018 CHALLENGES…
- 5pm – 6pm EST: Introductions & Game hosted by Kimberly Hutchison
- 6pm – 8pm EST: Project Life Challenge – hosted by Felicity Wilson
- 8pm – 10pm EST: Fussy Cutting Challenge – hosted by Tarrah McLean
- 10pm – midnight EST: Color & Mood Board Challenge – hosted by Audrey Yeager
SATURDAY, MAY 5TH, 2018 CHALLENGES…
- 7am – 8:30am EST: Hidden Journaling Challenge – hosted by Corrie Jones
- 8:30am – 10am EST: Mixed Media Challenge – hosted by Irit Landgraf
- 10am – noon EST: Title Extravaganza Challenge – hosted by Tanya Hubbard
- noon – 2pm EST: Shapes & Stripes Challenge – hosted by Anna Komenda
- 2pm – 4pm EST: Mixing Collections Challenge – hosted by Lorilei Murphy
- 4pm – 6pm EST: Song Inspiration Challenge – hosted by Jana McCarthy
- 6pm – 8pm EST: Mixed Media & Cut File Challenge – hosted by Missy Whidden
- 8pm – 10pm EST: Sketch Challenge – hosted by Michelle Whorwood
- 10pm – midnight EST: Scavenger Hunt Challenge – hosted by Jill Sprott
SUNDAY, MAY 6TH, 2018 CHALLENGES…
- 7am – 8:30am EST: Introductions & Game hosted by Kim Watson
- 8am – 10am EST: Bingo Challenge – hosted by Terhi Koskinen
- 10am – noon EST: Recipe Challenge – hosted by Marinette Lesne
- noon – 2pm EST: Paper Piecing Challenge – hosted by Lisa Fonseca
- 2pm – 4pm EST: Mix It Up Challenge – hosted by Michelle Wedertz
- 4pm – 6pm EST – Scraplift Challenge – hosted by Jung Ahsang
2 thoughts on “Inter-National Scrapbook Day Online Crop & Blowout Sale!”
How do we purchase something for the blowout sale? I’m not seeing any products for sale or grab bags?
Website crashed can’t checkout!