My Mom loves to brag about her kids & grandkids. Visitors pop around for tea & out come the albums & mini books. Knowing this gives me a legit excuse to make mini brag books regularly, particularly because they are quick & so rewarding to make. I make sure, when I design them I don’t add too much journaling, knowing how much my Mom & her sweet friends love to chat, it leaves conversation space for my Mom to fill in the details.
Mini Brag Book by Kim Watson
This is how you can make one for yourself.
- Using the gorgeous February kit, grab yourself a selection of pretty patterned papers, the American Crafts foam alpha sheet, enamel dots, ephemera die-cuts & gold rub-ons from My Mind’s Eye.
- Cut pages for your mini book 4.5″x4.5″.
- Using Heidi Swapp washi tape, join the pages together
- Once you have the desired amount of pages, attach x2 white cardstock covers to the outer pages for strength.
- Bind the whole book together with a couple of layers of washi tape. The beauty of Heidi Swapp washi tape, is that it has a variety of patterns in one roll which makes for super interesting detail on the book spine.
- Finally bind bakers twine around the middle pages of the book, tying on the outside.
- Let’s fill those pages!!
Pages 1 & 2:
Pages 3 & 4:
Pages 5 & 6:
Pages 7 & 8:
Pages 9 & 10:
Pages 11 & 12:
Pages 13 & 14:
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found this mini book inspiring!!
Visit the Hip Kit Club website, to secure yours today!