We are so excited for our Hip Kit Club Online Crop this weekend! (October 18th & 19th from 8am – 8pm EST daily.) Our design team members have been working hard creating challenges and projects to share with you. Everyone is invited, you don’t need to be a Hip Kit Club member – and you can use any supplies you wish to participate in the challenges.
HOW DOES OUR ONLINE CROP WORK?
- You can join in the fun by simply stopping by our Hip Kit Club Member Forum during that weekend and jump right into the festivities.
- Each of our DT members will be hosting a challenge throughout the weekend. They will be online with you to chat, share tips and answer questions about their challenge. This is a great way to get to know each of our DT members & try something new! Just check out the schedule below for the dates & times for each specific challenge.
- You can pick and choose which challenges you want to participate in. You can do them all or just a few, it is totally up to you. You can use any products on our challenges, they don’t need to be Hip Kits.
- We will have of specific albums for each challenge in the “PHOTOS” section of our Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Facebook.
- When you complete a project for a challenge, just upload a photo of your project into the album for that challenge. It is really easy!
- You have until Tuesday at midnight EST to complete your projects and get them added to the albums.
GIVEAWAYS – PRIZES & DEADLINES…
- Each DT member will be doing a “Random Act of Kindness” Giveaway during her challenge hours. Just join in the conversation during our crop hours for your chance to win a $10.00 Hip Kit Club Gift Certificate! The random lucky winner will be announced at the end of each challenge. So be sure to jump right in!
- We will be giving away a $10.00 Hip Kit Club Gift Certificate to the winner of each challenge. Just be sure to have your project uploaded to the specific challenge album no later than midnight EST on Tuesday, October 21st for your chance to win.
- Our challenge winners will be announced on our Hip Kit Club Blog, Facebook Page & our Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Thursday, October 23rd at 8am EST. We will send a Facebook message to each winner with their Gift Certificate information. 🙂 You can’t win if you don’t play!
I thought I would share some sneak peeks of the projects for each challenge… Each project will be revealed at the beginning of each challenge. Be sure to mark your calendars – and join us on the 18th & 19th for this fun filled weekend. We can’t wait to see you there!!! xo Kimberly & the Hip Kit Club Design Team