Hi my name’s Lisa, I live in Luxembourg, Europe and I’m a kindergarten teacher. I’ve loved paper and stationery since I’ve been little, always had something creative going on. Cutting photos out of magazines and pasting them into albums or friend books, writing in beautiful fonts with different pens, creating 3D projects… I also made custom cupcakes and cakes for 5 years. Then, almost three years ago, I’ve discovered scrapbooking again. When I started, my style was very different. I started watching a lot of YouTube videos and got a lot of inspiration on Instagram and with time, I found my style. I am and I’ve been in quite some design teams since two years and I love being on the Hip Kit Club design team. 🙂
And now, to finish this little bio, ten random facts about me:
- My favourite shows of all time, are FRIENDS and LOST. At the moment I really enjoy watching The Handmaid’s tale, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The Affair and Dark … (and a lot more 😉
- I looooove Coca Cola (original of course… 😉 and want to drink it all day everyday!!
- My favourite places in the whole world are my house, Pineto (Italy) and Honolulu.
- My dad’s Portuguese and my mom’s Italian but we speak in Luxembourgish.
- I’m not married and I don’t have kids and I don’t think either will happen… I love my freedom! 😉
- I loooooove Horror movies! When I want to chill and relax and feel good, I watch a horror movie… 😉 mhmmm… what does that say about me? ;)…My favourite horror movie is The Ring.
- I speak 5 languages: Luxembourgish, German, French, Italian and English
- I hate sports… oops… 😉
- My favourite kinds of food are Italian and Mexican food.
- My favourite songs are: I don’t want to miss a thing (Aerosmith) and Plane (Jason Mraz)
I hope you had fun discovering a little bit more about me.
You can find more of my work here:
Always You and me by Lisa
Magic is in the air by Lisa
Love this by Lisa
Pumpkin Patch by Lisa
Autumn Tree by Lisa
Be grateful by Lisa
Loved this day by Lisa