My name is Anna Komenda and I live in Poland with my husband, two little girls and a beagle dog. I love roller coaster rides, ice – creams, summer, sea and good books.
I am a geologist but I share my passion for rocks with a passion for paper. I started my adventure with scrapbooking over 8 years ago and never had a moment of doubt that maybe it’s not for me. Let’s say it was love at first sight and it will lasts forever 🙂 Thanks to scrapbooking I met so many great people from around the world and have few scrappy friends who became my real life friends. They know how important is to help me to hide scrappy stash after shopping 😉 Just kidding. My hubby is very understanding and patient with my hobby.
I love creating colorful projects with pictures of my girls and daily life.
You can also find me here:
- BLOG: WWW.SKRAPOWISKO-PROZNOSCI.BLOGSPOT.COM
- FACEBOOK: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SKRAPOWISKO.COM
- INSTAGRAM: WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/MORIONY
- PINTEREST: WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MORIONY
- YOUTUBE: WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/USER/CRAFTHOUSETV/VIDEOS