We are thrilled to announce our 2014 Hip Kit Club design team call! Do you love scrapbooking and creating projects with an eclectic mix of amazing products from various manufacturers? Do you actively communicate and share your projects via social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube? Do you have an active blog? Are you willing to share your work and promote our Hip Kit Club on various forms of social media? Do you have a specific style that would be a good fit for our Hip Kit Club? Then we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
Please share a collection of your best work that represents your specific style. Attach photos of 3 layouts and 3 cards. 1 layout and 1 card must be created specifically for this DT call.
Include the following information:
Facebook Name / Page URL:
Youtube Channel (if applicable):
Links to major galleries where you post your projects:
Please answer the following questions (2- 3 sentences each):
Why would you be a good fit for the Hip Kit Club Design Team?
When and why did you start scrapbooking?
How would you best describe your style?
Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams as well as what your monthly commitment is for each team.
What do you enjoy most about communicating and sharing your projects via all forms of social media? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and other social media communities).
Have you and/or are you comfortable with creating step by step pictorial tutorials and project process videos? If you have a Youtube channel, please provide a link..
Design Team Requirements:
· 12 month term (February 1st 2014 – January 31st 2015)
· Each member must create 4 layouts and 4 cards with the products included in each month’s Hip Kit & Add-On Kits with descriptions, info, instructions and techniques. Projects must be submitted by scheduled due dates.
· Design team members must be willing to join in blog hops and/or monthly blog challenges
· Design team members must be willing to promote the Hip Kit Club on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, message boards, etc…)
· Design team members must be willing to create pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos
Monthly Compensation: ($90.00 retail value/mo.)
· 1 Hip Kit Club Main Kit
· 1 Embellishment Add-On Kit
· 1 Paper Add-On Kit
· 1 Cardstock Add-On Kit
· 1 Color Add-On Kit (optional purchase at 45% off)
· 1 Stamp Add-On Kit (optional purchase at 45% off)
All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 25, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST. International applications are welcome to apply. However, international applicants must be willing to share in international shipping costs. New Hip Kit Club design team members will be notified via email and our 2014 Hip Kit Club design team will be announced on our blog on February 1, 2014 at noon PST.
We can’t wait to see your wonderful projects! Happy scrapping!
1 thought on “Announcing our 2014 Hip Kit Club Design Team Call…”